Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mostly Folk Playlist, May 6, 2012


Host: Terry Hayden

Safe Crossing | West of Eden | Safe Crossing
Haul Away | West of Eden | Safe Crossing
Back Home in Derry | Four Shillings Short | The Secret of the Water Sound
The Galway Shawl | Four Shillings Short | The Secret of the Water Sound
Come All You Fair and Tender Ladies | The Chieftans | Voice of Ages
My Lagan Love | The Chieftans | Voice of Ages
S'Anc Fuy Belha Ni Prezada | Sarah McQuaid | The Plum Tree and the Rose
Now I Walk in Beauty | Janice Marsh-Prelesnik | Oasis Acoustic, Volume XII, #3
If I Don't Get You | Hank and Shaidri Alrich with Doug Harman | Oasis Acoustic, Volume XII, #3
I Will Wait for You | Allison Altherr | Oasis Acoustic, Volume XII, #3
Mother Nature's Son | Bill Evans | In Good Company
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away | Bill Evans | In Good Company
Magical World | Peter Mayer | Midwinter
Rainbow | Wood Brothers | Smoke Ring Halo
Oh What A Life | The Deep Dark Woods | The Place I Left Behind

Upcoming
Sacred | Ellis | Evidence of Joy (Old Songs, May 12)
Do I Ever Cross Your Mind | Red Molly | Light in the Sky (Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, May 11)
Love is the Reason | Brother Sun | Brother Sun (Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, May 11)

Upcoming: Phil Ochs Song Night May 12 at the Linda Norris Auditorium
What's That I Hear | Phil Ochs | There But For Fortune
Changes | Nancy Tucker | What's That I Hear: The Songs of Phil Ochs
When I’m Gone | Kim and Reggie Harris and Magpie | Spoken in Love

Closing set
Lovin' Him Was Easier Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again | The Wandering | Go On Now, You Can't Stay Here
Ride On | Triskele | Look Back Don't Stare
Anois Anseo | Triskele | Look Back Don't Stare
The Water Is Wide | Pete Seeger | Pete
Russian Song / Ode to Joy | Pete Seeger | Pete