Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bluegrass Show February 6, 2010

Set 1
New Camptown Races - Frank Wakefield (intro)
Bill Monroe Set:
When the Phone Rang
Tomorrow I'll Be Gone
Dark As the Night Blue As the Day
Stoney Lonesome
Lonesome Wind Blues
Thinking About You
Come Go With Me
Sold Down the River
Linda Lou
You Live In A World All Your Own
Little Joe
Put My Rubber Doll Away

Set 2
Mighty Lonesome - Jim Lauderdale
I Saw the Light/I'll Fly Away - Tom Adams Michael Cleveland
Tall Pines - Laurie Lewis
Blue Lonesome Wind - Mike Auldridge, Richard Bennett, Jimmy Gaudreau
If Wishes Were Horses - Claire Lynch
Cotton Baggin' - Kenny Baker
Red Eyes on a Mad Dog - Del McCoury Band
Wagoner's Lad - Mac Benford and the Woodshed All-Stars

Set 3
Another Day Another Dollar - Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers
Union Man - Blue Highway
Fat Man in the Bathtub - Northern Lights
Old Hobo Song - Gary Brewer and the Kentucky Ramblers
Cold Wind on Fletcher Hill - Open Road
Shotgun Slade - Rambler's Choice
Poor Little Rich Man - Don Rigsby
Molly and Tenbrook - Country Gazette

Set 4
Jimmy Martin Set:
I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When
In the Pines
The Last Song
Sweet Dixie
Wild Indian
Run Boy Run
Theme Time
Orange Blossum Special
I Can't Quit Cigarettes
Lost Highway

Set 5
I Know Whose Tears - Gibson Brothers
I Can't Like Myself - Gibson Brothers
The Wishing Well - Gibson Brothers
Medley: Wandering Boy, Brand New Pair of Shoes, Love Come Home, Little Maggie, Pretty Polly, Georgia Rose, Nine Pound Hammer - Bill Monroe

Set 6
Poor Orphan Child - Carter Family
Blue Yodel (original) - Jimmie Rodgers
Carery Me Across thje Mountain - Dan Tyminski
Flash Flood - Tut Taylor
Big Ol' Freight Train - The Youngers
Heritage - The Youngers

No comments:

Post a Comment