Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mostly Folk Playlist, June 21, 2009

Hosted by Howard Jack:

Eddie & Kim Lawrence, "I'm Satisfied," My Second Wife's First Album
The Frank & Joe Show, "Alone Again Naturally," 33 1/3

Interview with Jim Gaudet:
Jim Gaudet & the Railroad Boys, "Born to be Lonesome," So Far So Good
" " " " " " "Get Up John," " " " "
" " " " " " "Callin' My Name," " " " "
" " " " " " "This Time," " " " "

Peggy Seeger, "Newlyn Town," Bring Me Home
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Talkin' at the Same Time," House Concert
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen, "The River," Live in Concert
John Roberts & Tony Barrand, "The Draggletail Gypsy/The Princess Royal," A Present
from the Gentlemen

Bua, "John Henry's/Martin Wynne's #4/Miss MacDonald," An Spealadoir
Lou Killen, "The Bold 'Princess Royal'," A Seaman's Garland
Double Decker String Band, "Raise a Ruckus Tonight," Chasing Rainbows
Toby Walker, "Southern Cross the Dog," Plays Well with Others
Josh White, Jr., "Backwater Blues," Cortelia Clark
Judy Collins, "My Father," Who Knows Where the Time Goes
Byron Berline, "Miller's Reel," Dad's Favorites
John Prine, "My Old Man," Tribute to Steve Goodman
Darryl Scott, "My Father's House," Family Tree
Cosy Sheridan, "Me and My Father," Saturn Return
Michael Jerling, "Doubter's Prayer," In Another Life

No comments:

Post a Comment