Sunday, June 15, 2008

Playlist, June 15, 2008

Hosted by Howard Jack

Gandalph Murphy & the Slambovian Circus of Dreams, "Jump-Rope," Flapjacks from the Sky
Gordon Lightfoot, "Cobwebs and Dreams," If You Could Read My Mind [originally released as Sit Down Young Stranger]
Cheryl Wheeler, "Lighting Up the Mighty Mississippi," Sylvia Hotel
Jamcrackers, "Sabael," Jamcrackers
Sparky and Rhonda Rucker, "Campfire Memories," Midnight Memories
Scott Ainslie, "Broken Levee Blues," You Better Lie Down
Liz Carroll & John Doyle, "Fremont Center/The 'Vornado'/Minutemen," In Play
Judy Collins, "My Father [Judy Collins]," Who Knows Where the Time Goes?
Byron Berline, "Miller's Reel," Dad's Favorites
John Prine, "My Old Man [Steve Goodman]," Tribute to Steve Goodman
Darryl Scott, "My Father's House," Family Tree
Cosy Sheridan, "Me and My Father," Saturn Return
Doug Cox, "My Father [Doug Cox]," Canadian Borderline
James Keelaghan, "My Old Man [Ewan MacColl], Road
Michael Jerling, "Doubter's Prayer," In Another Life
Tune Stranglers, "I Got the Blues," Stranglyn
Copper Kettle, "Wicked Heart," Poison on Your Mind
Tony Trischka, "Fox Chase," Territory
Hungrytown, "Troubles Change Direction," Hungrytown
Andrew Calhoun & Campground, "O'er the Crossing," Bound to Go
Charmer, "Eleventh Hour Tango," The Perfect Cafe
Jeff and Benares, "Mars Hill," Jeff and Benares
Dana & Susan Robinson, "Everett Ruess," Round My Door
Girl Howdy, "Knee Deep in the Blues," It's Honky Tonk Time

No comments:

Post a Comment